Today the 2nd call for proposals for joint actions in environmental management (priority 2.2.) with specific requirements for projects is launched.
The call is designed as a one-step procedure. Full applications shall be prepared and submitted by 31st of July 2018.
The overall result indicator for this priority is increased capacity of relevant stakeholders and general public for sustainable use of natural resources.
The following requirements need to be taken into when developing a project idea:
- Maximum duration of project is 24 months;
- Maximum budget per project – 650 000 EUR (including Programme and partners’ own co-financing). Maximum Programme co-financing to the project – 585 000 EUR;
- Each project shall involve at least two beneficiaries – one from the Republic of Latvia and the other from the Russian Federation;
- Each project must fully contribute to achievement of set result indicator and ensure fulfilment of both of expected output indicators:
- 7 cross-border initiatives for promotion of sustainable use of natural resources;
- 200 participants actively participating in environmental actions and awareness raising activities.
For more information, please refer to the guidelines for the 2nd call for proposals.
We invite all potential applicants aiming to participate in the 2nd call for proposals (Priority 2.2) to attend the information seminars organised in Latvia and Russia. The purpose of the seminar is to introduce potential project applicants with the contents and the application procedures of the call. Also individual consultation will be provided upon request.
Information seminars on the 2nd call for proposals only (Priority 2.2):
Information seminars on full application form submission & 2nd call for proposals (Priority 2.2):
NB! The second call for proposals for joint actions in environmental management specifically applies for priority 2.2. “Joint actions in environmental management” of thematic objective 6 “Environmental protection, climate change adaptation”. Project applications will not be accepted for any other priority of the Programme within this call for proposals.